Old March 17th 05, 02:38 AM
Jeff

One other thing that crossed my mind is that there might be other parents
who are planning to do something for the leaders. In which case, you would
expect someone to clue you into it so you could work togother or whatever.
(Nothing you said in your post suggested that you wouldn't work with someone
else - in fact, I get the opposite imporssion - or that you wouldn't get
out of the way and let the other person do whatever.)

I understand your frustration with the email thing and calling people. I had
two kids on my soccer team whose family (they were cousins living in the
same household). They spoke Spanish at home. When I called, I got "no
english" and they hung up. I ended up sending a let or postcard when the
next practice or game was with a copy of the schedule. I gave up trying to
contact htem after that.

Jeff