Old October 14th 03, 02:29 AM
AnnaS

Default preschooler's pants

I would imagine that most preschoolers probably spend a lot of time on
their knees. I can vividly remember that as a young girl all my pants
had colorful patches on the knees that my mom had sewed on. At the time,
I thought they were cool!

Anna

Karen G wrote:

Are preschoolers intrinsically hard on pant's knees or is mine unique?
3 out of 7 days in the past week, my 4.5 year old has put holes in the
knees of her pants. Now in the defense of the pants, most of them are
two years old (this is the second year of her wearing these pants).

I guess I need to figure out where to buy pants again.
Karen G