Old October 14th 03, 04:28 PM
Robyn Kozierok

Default preschooler's pants

In article ,
Banty wrote:

What Land's End offers are pants which are double-kneed as well as being made of
tough fabric. We like the 'cargo climbers', which have the double-knee
incorporated with the whole style pretty well.

I guess the question is whether or not the fabric is really any tougher
than other jeans, because the double-knees don't really gain me much.
They boys don't care if their jeans have holes in them; *I* care about
them going to school in holey jeans, and it seems that the pants would
look just as unpresentable if they had double knees so the holes were
"only" on the outer layer.

And of course, with no sales on, they cost more than twice what Wranglers
cost at KMart, so they'd have to last more than twice as long for me to
feel the money was well-spent.

How adjustable is the waist with the built-in belt? Very few styles come
in slim, which is the best fit for all my boys.

--Robyn