Old February 18th 10, 02:06 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

Chris wrote:

Then explain your trolling.

I'm not trolling.

Pointless posts made for the sole reason of getting people to argue with
you is trolling.

Do you just like the negative attention? Do you miss the feminazis you
dislike so much? Are you just incredibly stupid?

You, you, you. Only problem is, it's NOT about me. Read the topic again,
and perhaps you might learn this.

It is about you and your trolling for an argument. This group is so dead
now that if I didn't post, your trolling would have been completely ignored.

You are either stupid or lying,

False dilemma. So, was that a "yes" or a "no"?

Stick to the topic of your lame attempts to troll up an argument in a
dead newsgroup.

Untrue. But I welcome you to prove that I do not believe my own claim.

Done.

Where's the proof?

In all of your posts.

No, because you reject your own responsibilities.

Untrue.

My mistake, you WANT to reject your responsibility if only you could
prove that they aren't yours.

I would wager that it is "nearly dead" because fewer people are willing
to help others extort money. Perhaps you can be a hero and soup it up
again.

You'd lose, it is dead because of single issue idiots like you posting
ridiculous nonsense. Who would bother to take those posts seriously?

I can speak for everyone with an IQ over 80

Not without their consent. Not to mention, who are YOU to determine
one's IQ?

I have their consent, they are all just thrilled that I am willing to do
the dirty work and make fun of you so they can continue to ignore you.
We had a meeting, of course you didn't know about it.

Since your above premise is false, your conclusion simply cannot follow.
In other words, I NEVER said that.

read your own posts, maybe you were too drunk to remember posting it.

The truth is that you are and should be responsible for your own
children.

When you say "you", exactly what do you mean in the above context?

Everyone with children.

Yes you did look at the title of your post. "Where did the people I
hate go? Why won't they argue with me anymore?" pretty sad.

With all due respect, ya gotta layoff that pipe.

you don't even understand yourself, do you? What other reason did you
have for asking for all the people who make fun of you?

A question or statement does NOT make an arguement. It is the response
that does so. You might want to review the concept.

It was you begging for an argument, since the group is dead you need to
troll a little just to get anyone to respond. That is and will remain
the topic of my posts.