Old February 18th 10, 03:41 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

Then explain your trolling.

I'm not trolling.

Pointless posts made for the sole reason of getting people to argue with
you is trolling.

Since "pointless" is a matter of opinion, and in my opinion it was not
pointless, per YOUR definition I was not trolling.

Do you just like the negative attention? Do you miss the feminazis you
dislike so much? Are you just incredibly stupid?

You, you, you. Only problem is, it's NOT about me. Read the topic again,
and perhaps you might learn this.

It is about you

Like I said, read the topic. As a matter of fact, how about quoting it, then
explaining what part of it is about ME.

and your trolling for an argument. This group is so dead now that if I
didn't post, your trolling

I was not trolling.

would have been completely ignored.

You are either stupid or lying,

False dilemma. So, was that a "yes" or a "no"?

Stick to the topic of your lame attempts to troll up an argument in a dead
newsgroup.

Again, was that a "yes" or a "no"?

Untrue. But I welcome you to prove that I do not believe my own claim.

Done.

Where's the proof?

In all of your posts.

In all these posts, what, exactly, have I said that proves so?

No, because you reject your own responsibilities.

Untrue.

My mistake, you WANT to reject your responsibility if only you could prove
that they aren't yours.

Mistake number TWO. Carefully read what you wrote above, and you just might
see that it is a senseless statement.

I would wager that it is "nearly dead" because fewer people are willing
to help others extort money. Perhaps you can be a hero and soup it up
again.

You'd lose,

Try me!

it is dead because of single issue idiots like you posting ridiculous
nonsense.

Guess again.

Who would bother to take those posts seriously?

I can speak for everyone with an IQ over 80

Not without their consent. Not to mention, who are YOU to determine one's
IQ?

I have their consent,

And how have you determined their IQs to be over 80?

they are all just thrilled that I am willing to do the dirty work and make
fun of you so they can continue to ignore you. We had a meeting, of course
you didn't know about it.

And this is relevant how?

Since your above premise is false, your conclusion simply cannot follow.
In other words, I NEVER said that.

read your own posts, maybe you were too drunk to remember posting it.

Enlighten me.

The truth is that you are and should be responsible for your own
children.

When you say "you", exactly what do you mean in the above context?

Everyone with children.

Meaning biological parents, legal parents, physical guardians.... ? Will you
be more specific?

Yes you did look at the title of your post. "Where did the people I hate
go? Why won't they argue with me anymore?" pretty sad.

With all due respect, ya gotta layoff that pipe.

you don't even understand yourself, do you? What other reason did you have
for asking for all the people who make fun of you?

Like I said, the pipe's killin' you......

A question or statement does NOT make an arguement. It is the response
that does so. You might want to review the concept.

It was you begging for an argument,

Perhaps in YOUR opinion. Thanks for sharing.

since the group is dead you need to troll a little just to get anyone to
respond.

I did not troll; therefore, your claim is false.

That is and will remain the topic of my posts.

Since I am the original poster, I, NOT you, set the topic of this
discussion. Any attempt to change it is nothing more than a red herring.