Old February 18th 10, 10:34 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

Chris wrote:

Pointless posts made for the sole reason of getting people to argue
with you is trolling.

Since "pointless" is a matter of opinion, and in my opinion it was not
pointless, per YOUR definition I was not trolling.

Right, your point was to get some attention and try to get an argument
started in your dead newsgroup. That is trolling.

It is about you

Like I said, read the topic. As a matter of fact, how about quoting it,
then explaining what part of it is about ME.

The part where you posted asking where all the people you don't like
were rather than just being happy that they ignore you now. The topic of
this post is you and your lame trolling.

I was not trolling.

You were. As dense and unable to face facts as you are, even you can see
that your post was just a troll to get people who ignore you to argue
with you.

Stick to the topic of your lame attempts to troll up an argument in a
dead newsgroup.

Again, was that a "yes" or a "no"?

Was what? Your lame attempt to troll?

In all these posts, what, exactly, have I said that proves so?

the first trolling post in its entirety.

My mistake, you WANT to reject your responsibility if only you could
prove that they aren't yours.

Mistake number TWO. Carefully read what you wrote above, and you just
might see that it is a senseless statement.

You can't even own up to the fact that you were trolling this dead
newsgroup for an argument, honesty just isn't expected of you anymore.

I would wager that it is "nearly dead" because fewer people are
willing to help others extort money. Perhaps you can be a hero and
soup it up again.

You'd lose,

Try me!

So you are claiming that the regular posters in here were willing to
help others extort money? Seems you can't read at all. Or else this is
just another lame attempt to troll up an argument.

And how have you determined their IQs to be over 80?

I tested them

they are all just thrilled that I am willing to do the dirty work and
make fun of you so they can continue to ignore you. We had a meeting,
of course you didn't know about it.

And this is relevant how?

As relevant as your attempt to troll, just establishing a baseline of
your stupidity and inability to understand even the most basic things.

read your own posts, maybe you were too drunk to remember posting it.

Enlighten me.

I'm not equipped to do that, you need a team of psychiatrists and a
lawyer before anything will penetrate your dense skull.

Meaning biological parents, legal parents, physical guardians.... ? Will
you be more specific?

No thanks, I'm just here to help you with your trolling, hopefully this
uses up some of the time you normally spend neglecting your kids and
annoying people in liquor stores. Its a public service I'm doing.

It was you begging for an argument,

Perhaps in YOUR opinion. Thanks for sharing.

It was, and you're quite welcome.

since the group is dead you need to troll a little just to get anyone
to respond.

I did not troll; therefore, your claim is false.

Yes you did and I'm here to make sure you aren't completely ignored as
you usually are. Maybe this good deed on my part will help you gain some
confidence and by this time next year you won't be reduced to trolling
in a dead newsgroup for negative attention.

That is and will remain the topic of my posts.

Since I am the original poster, I, NOT you, set the topic of this
discussion. Any attempt to change it is nothing more than a red herring.

It is you being a troll, you still don't know where all the feminazis
went because everyone except me just ignored you like they usually do.
You can thank me for making your troll a semi sucessful one.