Old May 20th 10, 11:22 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

Default Swine flu vaccine caused deaths

Mike wrote:
dr_jeff wrote:
john wrote:
copyrighted material deleted

Well, the paper repeatedly referred to the flu as "swine flu," rather
than H1N1, the official name of the virus. In addition, the info was
translated from Norwegian by some second-rate newspaper trying to make
money selling ads. This has a very low reliability. For all we know,
the press release from the Norwegian Medicines Agency may have
actually released a press release just saying the deaths are under
investigation.

The article doesn't explain why they found GBS in people who recieved
the vaccine in Norway, but none in people who got the vaccine outside
Norway. That makes me think the original press release was about
unverified reports, not proven side effects. That's a big difference.

Jeff

Actually, it appears that the article is a sexed up version of the
official report that did not find the vaccine to be causing deaths.

The Google translation (substandard quality of course) is available at:
http://translate.google.no/translate...__82456. aspx

The flu was not called either swine or H1N1 by the way.

According to the translation, a smaller portion of the reported events
in 2009 are deaths compared to 2008. And, according to the report, the
reported deaths are not related to the vaccines.

I think the CDC would be surprised to learn that the flu was not called
H1N1 influenza: www.flu.gov.