Old June 6th 04, 03:15 PM
Jennifer Raccuglia

Default September due dates

"Mary S." wrote in message ...
Into the second half of pregnancy! So it's all swiftly downhill from
here, eh? How's everyone feeling? Is your body telling you to start
slowing down, taking it a little easier? How is sleeping going -- lots
of pillows stuck into every nook? Bellybutton flattening out yet, linea
nigra, stretch marks? Are you glowing yet? LOL.\

This is my first time posting in this thread but...

I'm starting to get really scared about delivery, just reading all the
stories about what all goes on. And I'm also getting scared about
bringing a new life into this world. I get tired really easily but I'm
going to start walking everyday if I can, maybe that will boost up my
energy. Baby is moving a lot now. My appetite is growing every day it
seems. Sleeping is ok, but not the best. When I sleep on my right
side, I feel some pain on the right of my tummy, so I switch to my
left side and my arm always falls asleep. I have to get used to it. I
was considering getting a maternity pillow. Other than that, I don't
use any pillows to comfort me, maybe I should

I am starting to have to pee every 30 minutes. Not sure if this is
normal. The urge is worse when I stand up.

I do have the linea negra, but haven't found any stretch marks. I do
have a lot of cellulite on my legs now, I think I have been
overeating. Not glowing, in fact quite pale until just recently when I
spent the day outdoors and got a tan.

I'm just not feeling that good.