Old June 18th 05, 01:59 PM
enigma

"Mary" wrote in
oups.com:

Have any of you faced a teacher, preschool or otherwise
that dressed
inappropriately? Recently, I experienced a situation with
"teachers" (they were actually college students doing a
summer intern-job) that wore low ride, cotton, white, mini
skirts, with no slips (do people still wear slips?). One
has a tongue stud. Both wore shirts with their belly
buttons exposed.

ok.... is there a stated dress code? if not, well...
what kind of dress do you expect from college students doing
summer work in a daycare? do you really expect them to go out
& buy "professional" dress for a situation where they are
playing with small kids?
also, tongue studs don't cause elocution problems if they are
put in correctly. it does drive me buggy when someone can't
resist playing with thier tongue stud constantly, but that's a
seperate issue. i had no problems hiring people with body mods
when i worked in a professional situation, as long as they
didn't fiddle with them or they didn't have obscene tattoos in
visible locations.

It is a delicate situation in that I am related to the
owner. I did
say something to the owner, but then let the subject die.

why is being related to the owner making this a more delicate
situation? or do you not pay for the daycare? i can see not
whining if the care is free...

I can say that husband is eager to drive my daughters to
the school!

how sad.
guys that don't look are probably dead anyway
ok, maybe i'm just not insecure, but i really don't care if my
SOs are looking at other girls. what's the big deal?
lee
--
war is peace
freedom is slavery