Old January 27th 06, 08:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Default It's fun to play with the E.D.T.A.

"Carole" wrote:

Considering that the "gang" don't approve of ANY alternative therapy even
homeopathy, and think vitamins and minerals are unnecessary.

I take a vitamin supplement every day. That's because the doctor advised me to change my
diet, as doctors do, and while I am experimenting until I can settle on a balanced diet
that suits my individual blood glucose management needs I thought it wise to make sure
that I am getting everything I need.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au