Old January 27th 06, 08:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Default It's fun to play with the E.D.T.A.

"JanD" wrote:

"Carole" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote in message

"JanD" wrote in message

"Mark Probert"

Mark Probert" wrote on Jan. 22, 2006

Your comments are not pertinent to this group

Poor Mark.

[snip]

E.D.T.A. is an "alternative" treatment for autism that has resulted in
the
death of at least one unfortunate child. That is most certainly on topic

in
m.h.a.

One death ... ooooh, what a very dangerous therapy!
I don't know what EDTA is but if its alternative, and being knocked by the
*gang* there must be some merit to it. ( For list of members of the gang
goto http://www.ratbags.com/posse/whoarewe.htm )

Now if it was a pharmaceutical product like VIOXX, they would probably
justify the 55,000 deaths by saying something like - "yes, medical science
isn't perfect, but they learn from their mistakes", or "these people were
high risk cases and some of the deaths may have been through other causes"
etc.

But one death from an alternative methodology ... ooooh! gee "We'll have
make that into a front page news item and get the ACAHF and FDA to back
our
campaign."

EXACTLY!!!!

Reinforces what I stated long ago.

Peter Bowditch bathered:

Subject: Another shaken baby hero coming? 2002

How did I get into this? 2002?

You LIED Peter and it is as plain as the nose on your face! What's more
you do it repeatedly in your websites.

Sad to say but the whole point was lost. This *PROCEDURE* killed a child!

And it is STILL being used. Therefore the conclusion is that conventional
medicine did NOT learn from the mistake. That is
UNACCEPTABLE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and is
the reason we have sooooo many needless deaths and mistakes EACH year.

And you can bet your bippy, I will bring it up EVERYTIME you mention ONE
death from alternative medicine.

You haven't LEARNED anything either,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you just KEEP on lying!

And you cannot learn anything and keep on rambling.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com