Old September 25th 03, 06:02 AM
Sue

Default Deep Cough

It's probably just a cold and really nothing but time is the cure. Have her
drink plenty of water and rest. Take the cough medicine when she really
needs it. Hope she feels better soon!
--
Sue
mom to three girls

wrote in message
Hello again its me! This last weekend my wife developed a deep Cough that
she said is coming from her chest. She has called the Dr. and he said

that
he will see her this next week at her reg appt and they can look into the
problem and for the moment just drink lots of water and take some over the
counter cough stuff. Forgot the name of it. And what I was wondering if
there I should be more worried and if there is anything else that I can

do.
She is coughing a few times a min then stops for about 10 min then starts
all over again. Is this normal to have a cough like this when preg?

Thanks
for any help.
Mark