Old January 28th 04, 03:15 AM
Kim

Default New to Group

wrote in message
I just logged onto this group - had to reformat my computer and decided to
go with Outlook Express! Glad I did - Í don't remember seeing this in
Outlook.
I am a single mother of two girls and I'd love to chat with someone - I am
out there looking for love.... *wink* so if you're single and looking to
chat..... please get back to me...

R.

Hi R and welcome!

The only way you'd see a newsgroup in outlook is if you have outlook 2003
regardless both programs have merits -- outlook express has brought you to
us How old are your girls? And I wish you luck in your search....

Kim