Old July 18th 06, 09:23 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
dragonlady

Default Find anyone/anywhere People search website

In article ,
Nan wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:54:14 GMT, "cathy"
wrote:

Actually no Mark. Our site assists in background searches for employers to
be aware of whom they hire to protect themselves, and a large part of our
business aids people in finding their family and friends that they have not
been intouch with for many years. We do not just give out information to
just anyone. And especially dont just had out info for someone to be nosey,
or stalk someone.

As long as someone pays your listed fees, you have no way of knowing
their intent.

Nan

Oh, I'm sure they ask if their intentions are pure.

After all, no one would LIE just to stalk someone!