Old April 28th 08, 03:07 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
news[_7_]

Default Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
On Apr 26, 10:36 pm, "news" wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

On Apr 25, 8:41 am, "news" wrote:

Don't start with that BS about it only works if everyone takes
it. Such a plan worked out well for Jim Jones now didn't it?

You must have spent your time away from m.h.a taking a course in how
not to make any sense. You apparently finished at the top of your
class.

David, you should not take more than one stupid pill a day.
Speaking from personal experience, I see.

In your dreams Boo Boo.

(Attributions corrected).

No, I do not dream of you. Reading your illogic is a "daymare."

And, do not take any more stupid pills. You have more than a lifetime
supply in you. And, short of cephalectomy, cleansing will not work.

So, Mark, have you been talking to the mirror for a long time? Or is it
something you only do while on the internet?