Old October 20th 05, 01:52 AM
Just Me

Default Ex left the state

(kellyGirl) said:
"Ask yourself what is more important, the money or a child's
relationship with it's father?
The threat of Jail forces people to do strange things!"

Obviously it's my sons relationship with his father that's more
important. If it was the child support, I would have done something
about that months ago.

And the threat of jail...who even mentioned jail? My ex isn't facing any
jail time, just money out of his paycheck each week..that's all that was
going to be changed. He already pays money each week for a child that he
had with someone else while we were separated. And it's not like the
child support is huge, he doesn't have to pay that much.