Old September 26th 04, 01:32 AM
m.ackerman

One of the things that our speech pathologist said when Chris was 2.5 was
that children develop only one really hard skill at a time. Boys tend to
work on "physical" things more than verbal. Chris at 3 was doing things a
4.5 year old boy might do, skills, climbing, taking risks etc. So she
surmised that he was more interested and developing more physical skills
than verbal. She was so right.

Shirley

"Karen" wrote in message
om...
Just wanted to add that Einstein didn't speak until he was 5. At that
time, his parents were told he had serious mental defects and to never
expect much from him. Guess those docs were wrong

Kids speak at their own pace, and it just takes a while sometimes. I
agree 15 months seems pretty early.

Let us know how things go

-Karen