Old February 17th 07, 08:49 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.recipes.babies
Don A. Gomez

Default An indecent proposal for all women who want kids !!!

I'm a super-alpha-man and I can offer to impregnate you for free.
I can offer perfect genes and uber-intelligence.

Then, you can claim that a man of your choice is the father (you
should prefer wealthy guys) and you'll have enough $$$ for yourself
and your child for the rest of your life.

I will also impregnate married women. Your husband is good enough
to raise MY child with his money.

What do I get you ask? Well, I can spread my genes without losing
anything. Look, I'm a foreigner. Living in Burkina Faso. No court in
the North America or Europe will ever find out.

So, is it a deal? Do you want my sperm by mail or do you prefer to
be impregnated the "traditional way"???