Old May 25th 07, 07:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV

Greegor wrote
Hey Ron!, Do you know why David Moore isn't posting? giggle

Kane wrote
Oooo....he's so cute when the thinks he knows something someone else
doesn't.

I think I do! If you KNOW then please tell it!
Save Ron some embarassment!

snip!

And tell us why you snipped this one line from another of Ron's posts
when you replied? That's unethical (because you didn't note you were
doing so) attribution abortion, Greg.

I put in the notation that I snipped it.
snip!
Slipping a cog there Kane? grin
snip!

snip!