Old September 20th 04, 04:34 AM
Coleah

wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:14:01 -0700, "Coleah"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 19:11:32 GMT, "M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 18,
2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t wrote:

"john" wrote in message
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/911video16sep04.shtml

So, my friend is part of the cover-up. He saw the second plane from his
office window.

My wife also saw it.

John is a sick person. I hope he gets a cephalotomy soon.

Don't fret much about the site, browsing it quickly it seems to have
articles about how AIDS is a pharm made up illness to generate money.

Not accusing it of being wrong, or right, just that it's left field.

later,

tom

========================
I downloaded the .avi file (which doesn't work with Win XP Service Pack 2,
thus blocks the video so you end up with just audio).

It was professional sounding. It questioned things like whether a plane
really hit the Pentagon. Questioning based upon damage done, compared to
fuel on board. It questioned why the tail section of the twin tower
planes
& pentagon didn't leave an vertical opening. I got bored with it and
didn't
listen to the end, but that was the general jest of it.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Yes thank you, exactly !
Crazy making conspiracy theories by people
with too much time on their hands and too
few brain cells in their heads.

It spoke of conspiracy 'theories', supposedly turning into conspiracy
"opportunities" with inquiring questions. More boogie-men hunters. All I
can say is that everyone has to spend time doing something in life.
Yawn.....

http://www.LinkSkyRise.com
Add your site to our Site for Free
a href="http://www.LinkSkyRise.com"Search Engine With a View/a