Old May 28th 04, 12:41 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Default "Mean Justice" probes dirt at DCFS, California

What the heck are you talking about?

Because Lavonne never heard of a BOOK REFERENCE, I shall enlighten her.

Author: Edward Humes, Pulitizer prize winning journalist

Title: Mean Justice

Probes California's county's penchant for falsely arresting folks for
non-existent sexual abuse.

Thank you for giving me the opening to follow up and promote Ed Humes book,
which was undoubtedly one factor in Mr. Stoll's release, after 20 years on
false charges.

Now, learn, Madam, instead of your usual braying and whining. If I coded your
interactions with folk on a scale, or matrix, you would surely fail the test.