Old August 5th 03, 11:47 PM
dolores

Default 無碼電影,免費下傳 7046

"CME" wrote in message
news:ZmUXa.10$%T.1@edtnps84...

"dolores" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"dolores" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
. ca...
Must say I totally disagree with your point of view. Alcohol

actually
helps
me dance...

Dana

OMG girl, you make me howl...

Christine

Full moon again?

Dolores

Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.

Christine

Hmmm...'spose most of yer species would consider any human ugly....Now

go
play with the others on the tyre .....there's a good gal!...and I'll

give
ya
a nana!!

Dolores

At least think up something original, come on, I know you can do it!

Christine

Ok fair enough......yer probably sick to the back teeth of us shoving
bananas through the fence....howsabout some peanuts....but only if ya
promise not to spit em at the visitors.......

Dolores