Old October 18th 06, 07:58 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Default So very sick!

xkatx wrote:
"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
. ..
Hugs. Try teeny tiny sips of water. Literally just a few drops at a
time, like ice chips, and let them melt in your mouth and slide down
your throat without having to swallow. Repeat every few minutes. Even if
you throw it back up, some is staying down, I promise. Some
is getting into you, and will help keep you hydrated. Just keep
taking tiny sips or melting ice chips in your mouth.

Mm... Ice chips are so good!
I've kept down a bit today, and everyone seems to be doing better so
far... I still feel real sick, and I'm hoping to make a quick lunch,
feed DS and hope he'll watch TV quietly on my bed so I can maybe
sleep for a short while, that is, of course, assuming DD will
cooperate and have a nap as well! She's gone from trying to feed her
food to just liquids until she stops throwing everything up

You know, they say that there is no such thing as a 24 hour stomach flu.
That it's really food poisoning. Is it possible you and your family ate
something a few days ago which could have caused this? I mean, the fact
that you are all incredibly sick, and miraculously better in a day points
towards something you've eaten. Just a thought.

Either which way, I'm glad things are looking better at your house!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up
your own User ID and Password