Old February 12th 07, 04:58 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Matchy

Default Casting twin boys ($400) per day per twin LOS ANGELES

On 20 Nov 2006 15:08:18 -0800, "nik venet" wrote:

Thanks for reading, any leads are appreciated.

I couldn't find the moderator of this group so please accept my
apologies if this posting is not acceptable.

Thanks again!

Nik Venet

Appreciate the info. We've had numerous casting calls requests. I
immediately stopped going after the first visit sounded like a
marketing scheme to get kids to enroll in fee-based training classes.
Could you advise the parents here how to validate legitimate talent
agencies? Is there an industry watchdog of some sort? A website
perhaps? Thanks.