Old December 16th 08, 02:51 PM posted to misc.kids
toypup[_2_]

Default Sigh. Confused more than ever about orthodontics.

"Sue" wrote in message
DD2 had a palate expander and our orthodontist says that before age 15 is
a much better time frame to get the expander because at that point the
bones start to fuse together (they are supposed to do that). I would take
the opinion of the orthodontist because that is what their specialty is
and have more experience with it. Usually, they like to wait for
orthodontic work to be done when all of the teeth have come in. If the
molars don't come in, you may have to have some work to get them to come
through.

Thanks. DH says to go with the orthodontist for the same reason. It makes
sense. Thank you.