Old December 17th 08, 04:06 AM posted to misc.kids
toypup[_2_]

Default Sigh. Confused more than ever about orthodontics.

"Rosalie B." wrote in message

I had three impacted wisdom teeth and had to have surgery to remove
them (mid 50s). I did not have a fourth wisdom tooth. My dad had
four impacted wisdom teeth and had them all removed at once (early
30s).

My oldest daughter started what they called serial extractions to
remove baby teeth early to let the adult teeth come in. She had four
baby canine teeth removed and had a spacer. Then we moved, and lost
the spacer but by the time we got to another dentist, she had grown
another set of baby canines and the second dentist did not believe me
that one set had been removed. My dad had extra canine teeth too from
what I understand. Anyway, she had braces.

The second one just had a head gear. The third one had a palatal
splitter for cross bite. Our family dentist at the time did all the
work, and sometime about that time he went to jail for making drugs to
support his mistress because his wife ran the office and kept a tight
hand on the money, and things just fell apart after that -
dental-wise.

LOL. That's a good one.