Old July 23rd 07, 04:14 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.diseases.cancer
Coleah

Default Aspartame found to cause breast cancer, leukemia and lymphomas in latest animals experiments

On Jul 23, 8:42 am, Myrl wrote:
On Jul 23, 5:49 am, The One True Zhen Jue
wrote:

I had a relative with a very similar story. His oncologist thought
that it was the 3 packs of cigarettes, smoked meats, and alcohol
consumption. Someone else thought it was saccharin.

There's little absolute truth in life - only endless possibilities,
and probabilities! Luckily for industry, they can hide behind their
collective skirts of potential and possible causes!

Myrl
http;//www.webstarmagic.com/wisletter.htm

That brought up a memory of a conversation I had with my Chiropractor
years ago. I asked him if a firmer mattress was better than a softer
mattress and he said, "I hesitate to make a recommendation, for
tomorrow someone may come up with a finding that it causes cancer."