Old April 3rd 08, 04:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

Default In Mark Thorson's World

Quoting:

During the last several years, I have from time to time posted to this and
other newsgroups a file of information called "An Anatoxin-a Primer." I now
retract the statements made in the Anatoxin-a Primer.

The Anatoxin-a Primer implied that Super Blue Green Algae from Klamath
Lake,
produced by Cell Tech, contains anatoxin-a (a neurotoxin I characterized as
addictive), and that Cell Tech deliberately avoids testing for this toxin
because anatoxin-a is responsible for the effects reported by SBGA users. I
have since been advised that Cell Tech conducts regular tests that would
disclose anatoxin-a, and that this toxin has never been found in Super Blue
Green Algae. I had no basis for the suggestions I made in the Anatoxin-a
Primer, and I hereby retract it in full.

Yet he claims he didn't lie.

Therefore using this logic, I could plaster all over the net:

Mark Thorson *deliberately* molests children.

In *my* world, I would never so such a thing, *characterize* with no basis.
simply because having no basis is : something on which something else is
established or based, which means I made it up. In *MY world* this is L Y I
N G.

Cell Tech states:

One individual was responsible for a great deal of miscommunication
regarding
anatoxin-a, information which is still accessible on many Internet sites.
Cell
Tech sued Mark Thorson for posting defamatory statements about Cell Tech,
its
products and its personnel to various Internet or Usenet news groups. Cell
Tech's lawsuit against Mr. Thorson has now been settled. As part of the
settlement agreement, Mr. Thorson has posted the Retraction Statement that
appears below. Although he did retract the allegations that he had been
widely
circulating, we all know that one cannot, with a single correct statement,
undo
all the harm done by many mis-statements that continue to circulate.

Now, if I were to plaster all over the net, Mark Thorson *deliberately*
molests
children, and this no basis statement were believed, it would more than
likely
greatly damage Mark's reputation, most likely lose his job, and most likely
cause personal problems for his family.

AFTER that happened, I could whistle a tune, saying, I had no basis for my
*characterization*, I had no basis for my *suggestions*, I hereby retract in
full.

It would be a bit late, but what the hey, I didn't lie.

Because I have pointed this out, Mark repeats the lying and makes all kinds
of
garbage posts about me. He has no basis for those either.

In short, Mark didn't learn from his mistakes and has a huge problem, and
still
repeats his mistakes, never learning it's past time to *shut up*

Jan