Old April 3rd 08, 11:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Mark Thorson

Default In Jan Drew's World of Lies

Is there EVEN ONE sentence in your posting which
satisfies these two conditions:

a) It's a statement I made, not a statement made by somebody else.

b) It is a statement which is not true.

I say that there is no such statement. If you disagree,
please point out which statement that is.

You will never do that. You will never allow your
false accusation to be pinned down to any
specific statement, because then your accusation
would be easily and obviously proven untrue.
And then it would be obvious to everybody that your
accusation is a lie.

If you disagree with that, then please point out
which statement is a false statement made by me,
not a mass of statements including false statements
not made by me intermixed with true statements that
were made by me.

I've asked you to do this many times before, and
you've never done it. You instead repeat your
smokescreen of crap, in the vain hope that naive
people will believe there is something to your
accusations. There is not, and that is why you
will not cite any statement made by me which
is a lie.