Old April 4th 08, 02:09 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Richard Schultz

Default In Jan Drew's World of Lies

In misc.health.alternative Rod wrote:
: "Richard Schultz" wrote in message
: ...
: In misc.health.alternative Mark Thorson wrote:

: : Is there EVEN ONE sentence in your posting which
: : satisfies these two conditions:

: : a) It's a statement I made, not a statement made by somebody else.
:
: Well you did make a statement and you had to withdraw it , not
: somebody else.

: : b) It is a statement which is not true.
:
: The statement you made had to be withdrawn as it was untrue.

: Even if she could find such a statement, it would not be a "lie" unless
: it met two additional criteria, namely

: c) The statement was made in the knowledge that it was not true.
:
: You have in your withdrawal confirmed that there was no knowledge
: contributing to your statement so you have made a statement that was not
: true in the first instance. ie: It was not backed up with any resemblance of
: support.

: d) The statement was made with the deliberate intent to deceive.
:
: What other reason would be applicable. Mark was certainly not trying to sell
: the stuff or increase sales.

Perhaps you could give a citation to the post that you are describing so
that we could tell if it was Mark Thorson or me to whom you were addressing
your remarks.

-----
Richard Schultz
-----
"Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell bad."