Old November 24th 03, 12:07 AM
Kane

Default Kids should work...

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:53:57 GMT, occupant
wrote:

Stephanie and Tim wrote:

"Ignoramus22857" wrote in message
In article ,

Doan
wrote:
If this is true as you claimed why is the crime rate so in the

50's?
Why is it so low in Singapore?

Do not forget people, US crime rate is to a very large extent a

"race
issue". 53% of the offenders were black and only 45% white in

1996,
according to the FBI statictics. That's even though blacks are a

small
fraction of the population.

In 1950s, blacks were not liberated as much, did not have easy

access
to weapons, etc. Liberation of them, while it had a lot of

desirable
effects, unfortunately had a great effect on black crime rate.

A lot of crimes, such as forcible rape, was not as well reported

in
1950s, either.

I wonder what percentage of blacks are living at or below the crime

rate
compared to whites? I wonder what the conviction rate of blacks is

compared
to whites.

This whole topic is so huge, but on the point of "conviction"
investigating officers
when they discovery youth or adults committing a crime, they can give
purputrator a warning
depending on circumstances.

*DWB trumps.

The prosecutor may exercise discretion
whether to proceed to
prosecute or not, subject to some guidlines.

*WWB trumps.

The judge may convict or
find reasonable doubt
depending on whether or not he believes the credability of the

accused.

*BWB trumps.

All of the above
may be related to a lot of factors including race and affect the
statistics that follow.
So comparing black and white conviction rates is not an ideal

picture.

You better believe it.

*Driving While Black
Walking While Black
Breathing While Black

and to that we can add such things as, Shopping While Black...that is
YOUR kid gets to try out only one shoe at a time while the clerk holds
the other, and you can count on extremely attentive sales clerks ready
to meet your every need and ask to see seven kinds of identification
and the name of your 1st grade teacher.

Think I'm kidding. Go hang out and watch, if you are white, black
shoppers, black drivers in white neighborhoods, and various and sundry
other things you take for granted everyday turning to **** for black
folks.

Remember, when you check yourself in the mirror before you walk out
the door in the morning, you don't have to ask yourself, "How many
people will treat me like a ****** today because of that face?"

"And how long will it be before I just lose it and punch them in the
face, **** the honkey police?"

Kane