Old November 13th 03, 03:28 AM
Fighting For Kids

Default "Child Support" money?

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:45:28 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

=====
The dollar spent on the child will come with a receipt.

So I can't buy anything for my children at a street fair, or some other

place
where they don't issue receipts? Can't buy ice cream from the ice cream

truck
because they don't issue receipts?

=====
=====

You think those things are necessities that your x should be paying for?

It could be.. if the street fair is selling school supplies cheaper
than walmart and you buy them there isnt that still spending money on
the child's basic needs?

I can think of all kinds of necessity items one could by at a street
fair vs a store. All brand new items often less expensive than at
the stores themselves.