Old April 14th 06, 02:31 PM posted to misc.kids

Default Cost of Piano Lessons?

Penny Gaines wrote:
Chookie wrote:
In article ,
Cindy wrote:

My daughter is interested in taking piano lessons and I have no idea
what they
run privately. I realize prices differ region to region but I'm
trying to get a
ballpark number.

No idea, but consider group lessons. They might be cheaper, and they
might also be more interesting.

How do group piano lessons work? Is there just one piano, and the
children take turns, or do they have several pianos?

Turns out Chookie was talking about a different
sort of thing, but a typical traditional group piano class
would have a piano for each child. These days, the pianos
are often electronic keyboards so everyone can wear headphones
and hear themselves play, or else they just all play in
unison.

Best wishes,
Ericka