Old December 10th 03, 05:54 PM
KimandJuan

Default Christmas gifts

I really like that idea Missy. Ordinarily I am on board for the homemade craft
projects and toys. The kids love them. But, I am strapped for ideas on
Christmas gifts this year and that seems to be something that she really wants.
Usually I would just buy the generic version that Walmart carries for about 10
dollars. But on birthdays and Christmas I like to try and accommodate a few of
the special requests. I think if she ended up with a cash register other than
the Barbie one there would be a hint of disappointment. What I may do is just
go with something else altogether like the Mommys Little Patient doll and come
up with a different cash register sometime after Christmas.

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...