Old September 18th 04, 04:43 AM
Cele

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 01:28:24 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Tiffany" wrote in message

snip

Excellent. I need to say this just this one time, as I don't think I have
ever commented on your family situation before. I know it must be hard for
you to time and time again to type that story. It must be like reliving

it.
But you do it, to help others. I commend you.

Do you honestly think she gives herself the option not to?

Please not that my opinion on this issue may be slightly biased. :-))

Too true! But of course, you're entirely right.....(psst! Don't anyone
tell him that I'm really an evil troll under a bridge waiting to eat
small children in a single bite.....who only assumes human form when
Welshmen are about.....)

I commend all the women who have survived dramatic situations, you

continue
to do the best jobs raising kids that may not been so blessed with another
mother. I see mother's doing great things here. If I were so inclined, I
would write a book. It is awesome to hear about single mothers doing great
things.

Amen to that.

I also commend the wonderful single fathers in the group who also have

dealt
with much drama. It keeps me grounded to know there are these great single
fathers like Paul, Paul and Dennis. (There are more here, I just don't
recall names.)

Amen to that too.

OK...... I am going to stop drinking now.

Hell no, don't stop on my account. I've just finished a bottle of white
wine all by myself and I'm also in serious need of a hug so a virtual group
one would suit me just fine.

See, now, if you were here, I could give you a hand with that.....

(OK, OK, I know, we'll get a room. It's just that we can't get one for
another three months and that seems to be causing a bit of trouble in
the hug deficit department.....)

Cele