Old November 17th 05, 05:16 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Sigh-Annual appointment with OB

Thanks for the info, I don't think I have anything like that, I think we are
more looking at connective tissue issues, but I don't know for sure, I'm
more concerned that they will take one look at me and say nothing is wrong
in there field, which will be distressing, I don't know what is wrong or who
I need to see, so if I then have to join the back of another waiting list I
will be cross!

Where did you get all your drug information from? The official information
in the UK is very behind the times as they take the manufacturers info,
rather than the more uptodate deductions from newer research.

I'm particularly fearful that this will end with a referral to the pain
clinic, they are good, but there waiting list is VERY long.

Anne