Old November 17th 05, 10:39 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Sigh-Annual appointment with OB

Where did you get all your drug information from? The official information
in the UK is very behind the times as they take the manufacturers info,
rather than the more uptodate deductions from newer research.

Hale's has published the results of the Celebrex trials, and the sulfa
I can't remember exactly but I looked at some studies on PubMed and
also my rheum. confirmed that it is safe.

I'm particularly fearful that this will end with a referral to the pain
clinic, they are good, but there waiting list is VERY long.

I find rheumatologists tend to be very aware of chronic pain issues,
they are very serious about investigating it and finding ways to
control pain. I hope you are in good hands with your new doc.

Elle