Old April 2nd 04, 07:52 PM
Poppy

Default Milk going sour too quickly

"Ellie" wrote in message
snip
On another note there
was a Lollipop nappy display in one of our local shopping centres today -

of
course my mother in law only told me about it this evening and not at 11

am
when she saw it (

Good old mother-in-laws eh!!

But I'm going tomorrow just in case it's there again -
she said the rainbow fleece outers were gorgeous.

Oh and they *are*. They are our favourite right now- soft n cuddly but
funky too and easy to use. A brilliant little add-on to your prefolds - and
the Rainbows are stuffables so that's where they tie in with your prefolds
:-) How convenient - stuff with a prefold :-)

I did warn Yvette and Jacky that you be flying in but only Yvette got back
to me (incidentally I haven't physically met either of them)

Good luck
--Poppy