Old September 18th 11, 12:30 AM posted to misc.kids.health
Gail Michael

Default newspaper article headline

WHO WOULDN'T WANT A DRUG-FREE NEIGHBOR?

ME, ME, ME, GAIL.
But is it possible. If such a son of a bitch has moved in, apparently
(houses, right next door) it is almost impossible. This is over a year,
and the ******* is on drugs all day and all night, even goes to work. (A
high school teacher, I am told.) As I have said if such a person is
fixated on someone (me) the stress from the drug goes from one mind to the
other causing crohns (me, the recipient). Not strong enough to break the
connection though haven't spoken to the ******* for over a year and stay
from sight like a prisoner in solitary confinement. Can't afford to move,
and tried it a few days, but the drugged mind follows. Only death can
break the cycle. Wish I had the courage to kill him or myself.
Gail