Old September 10th 10, 05:05 PM posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative
carole

Default Psychotropic Drugs Perfect Killing Machine ... MUST READ

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:04:13 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Steelclaws" wrote in message
7.16.121...
"carole" wrote in
nd.com:

"Outlawing books that tell me how to heal myself (such as Stale Food
Versus Fresh Food) is racketeering activity. What the medical
gangsters have done to Rife, Hoxsey, Gerson, Ivy, Durovic, Privitera,
Krebs, Koch, Crane, Warner, Keller, Ghadiali, Beard, Taylor, Wright,
Brodie, Naessens, Burzynski, Halstead, Richardson, Thurston, Pixley,
Bolles and many others are great crimes, nearly invariably done in the
name of "protecting the public." "

Let's take a look of those "heroes" then. Rife's been already dealt with
previously, so I won't post about him again.

Hoxsey's herbal treatments include a paste of antimony, zinc and
bloodroot, arsenic, sulfur, and talc for external treatments. There is
also a liquid tonic of licorice, red clover, burdock root, Stillingia
root, barberry, Cascara, prickly ash bark, buckthorn bark, and potassium
iodide to be taken internally.

The paste is very caustic and can burn or scar the skin. The liquid
tonic can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, anxiety, trembling,
abdominal cramps and heart block. Moreover, red clover mimics estrogen,
and would never be suitable for women with estrogen-responsive breast
tumors. None of those have a known effect against cancer, and it's a
matter of record that Hoxey himself died of the cancer his treatment
failed to cure.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoxsey_Therapy

As noted previously, wikipedia isn't very reliable for anything that
concerns establishment policy.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-FDAHoxsey.JPG
Is a copy of a government issued warning about fraudulent claims.

Wikipedia is a political correct encyclopedia.

http://www.mdanderson.org/education-...es/hoxsey.html
Is a from cancer center which does use CAM treatments.

Most all of Wikipedia's references are from CAM or authoritative
sources with documents references. The key with any internet based
(or Printed) source is to fully read the references.

I don't care where wikipedia gets its information.
I have heard that entries in wikipedia are changed as fast as they are put
in to reflect the establishment views.
IOW a very biased source.

I would consult it for anyting non-political or non-medical or non-energy
related fields or non-military or non-psychiatric ...
Oh damn it. I would consult it for anything to do with botany. There that's
better!

The current policy is to support pharmaceutical treatments, which has been
going on for a long time as there is big money involved.

And you know the alternative treatments are free? How quickly you
forget the facts that the fraudulent treatments often cost more and
are least effective. Dead patients that use treatment centers out of
the US (mexico's courts will not even hear these types of cases.) can
not sue the people pass off these treatments when they fail or cause
harm.

I don't forget anything bob.
And particularly how much of an arsehole you turned out to be.
But then is that a surprise?
I knew your past performance in sci.geo.geology as a total smartarse. So I
was warned.

If you want to get the real story you need to read other sources such as
http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#hoxsey and reviews at
http://www.amazon.com/When-Healing-B.../dp/0892819251

http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/69258.cfm
cite
Bottom Line: The Hoxsey Herbal Therapy does NOT work and some of its
components may be dangerous. It is based on false theories that do
not agree with scientific evidence.
/cite

If you want to talk dangerous or poisonous, let's discuss chemo.

http://google2.fda.gov/search?q=hoxs...ov&btnG=Search

http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/Cons.../ucm048383.htm

http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/Enforcement...ucm1048264.htm
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/ForCons.../UCM143670.pdf
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/DOC...68/c000001.pdf

Do you need more to see what a fraud looks like?

Yes, you are a fraud ...you and your skepticism.

If I was only going to read the wikipedia story, I would agree that Hoxley
was a fraud.
However, there are other sources.

All of them trying to lead people to buy the stuff which is actually
harmful to them.

Well that's a joke.

Carole do you know what happens when your skin comes into contact
with antimony trisulfide or arsenic trisulfide?

Do you know what happens to your brain when you get mind controlled and
dumbed down?

http://www.bariumchemicals.com/Produ....asp?MSDSid=16
https://fscimage.fishersci.com/msds/84980.htm

And yes, I know what these substances are because I collect them in
their native unrefined form. I wear goggles/dust masks, shoes and
clothing designed for hazardous environments. Would I put them on my
skin. No!

That's your job boob. Lots of jobs are dangerous including anything to do
with electricity, heights, water, gas, psychiatry and medicine.

And if you're going to say that some of Hoxley's ingredients were harmful,
how to you explain chemo and radiation?

False comparison fallacy Carole. One is a valid medical treatment
which is based upon evidence and data. The other is based on post hoc
fallacy and lots of evidence it doesn't work.

You're just being a smartarse as usual.

Do you think 1 case of "successful" treatment out of 71 cases is
good? That's Hoxsey's best it seems.

Pure propaganda bob.
But then you're too stupid to understand what propaganda is.

I won't go into the rest of the healers you've looked up because it will
be
the same story --suppression of alternative cures to eliminate the
competition.

Carole do you sign "If I only had a clue" to the tune of "If I only
had a brain" from the Wizard of OZ, after you post.

You're past help bob.
Its too late for you.

carole
www.conspiracee.com