Old April 27th 08, 11:52 AM posted to misc.legal.moderated,alt.child-support,alt.support.single-parents
Gini[_2_]

Default Notify father if moving from Colorado to Kentucky as never married mom?

"Jan" wrote in message

Now I am ready to move and all I want to know is whether I am required
to give the father any official notice or is it okay to just move and
let the child support authorities make sure my support checks are
forwarded to my new address?

Thanks.

Jan

===
She wants to take the child away from the father without his knowledge but
still wants to make sure the money flow doesn't stop? Sheesh! Don't think
you'll get much help here on that one.
===