Old November 13th 03, 03:45 AM
Gini52

Default "Child Support" money?

In article , Moon Shyne says...

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Moon Shyne says...

"Dave" dave@freedoms-door wrote in message

"Jon" wrote in message
news:Gvxsb.181492$HS4.1507961@attbi_s01...
So if you receive support you can never buy a lottery ticket or take a
drink?

Child support should not be used for anything other than for supporting the
child.

So I use the child support to support the children, and buy my lottery ticket
with my own money.

Now........... how can you tell which dollar was which? They all look the

same.
=====
The dollar spent on the child will come with a receipt.

So I can't buy anything for my children at a street fair, or some other place
where they don't issue receipts? Can't buy ice cream from the ice cream truck
because they don't issue receipts?

====
Yep. It comes from your percent share. (My proposal is, however, that only the
amount over reasonable actual expenses should be subject to accounting.)
====
====