Old February 21st 07, 01:58 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default cool pop electric

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 06:07:46 -0500, Lester Mosley
wrote:

isnt hot springs where they have some secret government stuff?

yup boring government stuff

Is that where they plan what Pat Robertson will say next? and bench
presses the SUVs?

i don't know, i guess if they are wrinkled

have you ever seen "Are we there yet?", where ice cube wants to date this
single mom, so he picks up her kids in this tricked out suv, so they can
meet her for the holidays.

another great bit in "are we there yet" -- the boxing mule deer who ice
cube
fed with a cookie

very cute movie