Old August 6th 06, 01:59 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
Mitchell Holman

Default The feminist view of breastfeeding

wrote in
oups.com:

I really am curious why you are so frustrated with something that is an
option in the first place. Why do you not respect a womans rights?

Women really don't like other women.

LaTreen Washington wrote:
wrote:

Breast feeding allows the woman to nurse where ever whenever with no
bottles, formula, and less $ to worry about.......so why is that an
excuse to not work.

Oh but they DO work less. Suddenly the moos need EXTRA time to suckle
their crotch-fruit.

Thank goodness for "hire at will" laws in the US of A. This way you can
be fired at any time for any reason or no reason at all.

I've worked at places where moos tried to insist on their "right" to
tit-feed on the company's dime. Said moos quickly found themselves on
the outside looking in.

Oh, we're too smart to link their departure to their citizenship in the
Lactation Nation.

Woman are different from men. We have different gender roles to
fullfill that compliment each other. The feminist movment in the 20th
century was for womans rights not for denying your gender role. The
movement was so that we Woman would be treated as equals. That means
that woman no matter what age or activities they participate in
should be allowed the same rights as men.

Please show me a man that insists on the right to waste the company
dime to express milk for 2 30-minute periods per day.

My company is grateful for breastfeeding, because it allows us to
institute a milkglass ceiling.

In a healthy relationship the responsibilities are shared.
Breastfeeding should not excuse a father from responsibilites nor
does it limit the independance of the mother.Obviously if the mother
decided to walk away from her responsibilty to feed the child it
would cause detremental health issues but would it not then be the
Fathers job to step in and feed.

Breast feeding has many benefits, and you should cease the
oppurtunity when you have the chance. Look at it optimistically if
you do not want to then you can always feed formula. No one is
denying your right to do so. And now there are affordable pumps that
are availible (or you can do it by hand) so there is no excuse to
ostercize yourself.

Thank goodness for the pumps. I always pick them up at rummage sales
and off freecycle to sell at high profits to the moos out there that
are slaves to the teat.

When I was breastfeeding my first I worked more then one job and went
to school fulltime. I had to give my child pumped milk a few times a
day but I was able to nurse her alot as well. Oh yeah I breastfed in
public to so kiss my ASS. and I am not ugly or fat., jerk. the nerve.

Ah, the it's natural argument. I hope you don't mind when I **** in
your wastebasket, moo.

Hey heres an idea why do we all not become communist clones?

As opposed to what - the glories of capitalism?

Sorry moos, people are tired of subsidizing your wasteful little
****-loaf.

ESAD cows.