Old January 3rd 06, 11:50 AM posted to misc.kids.moderated

Default Length of Christmas Break

My son's last day was Thursday the 22nd (a day earlier this year) and
they go back on Jan 9th. Its as always tough for us to find child care
coverage - this year my dh and I alternated taking time off, othertimes
we import the grandparents etc. I hate to send him to a camp full
time during winter break because I think he needs the time away from
organized activities, but I can see he is somewhat bored already..
I'll be taking him to some museums etc. this week.