Old April 18th 06, 06:36 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Must...bite..tonuge

I went to the gym down the road today to sign up. The man taking care of me
started talking about his 5 month old son (I had both my girls with me) and
he starts going on about what a good sleeper he is. He then tells me how
they started their baby on rice cereal really young. Apparently they
started their baby on solids at 2 months old because his (or her)
grandmother told them it would help the baby sleep through the night. He
going on about how she was right and he slept through the night and now at
5 months he eats "everything!!!". I so had to bite my tongue! No need to go
off on some guy who I will only see for 3 minutes tops. Why oh why do
people not do their research when it comes to babies, either that or they
completely ignored the information they found.