Old February 15th 07, 09:00 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default Kane's lies Doan posts fake aps FAQ

On Feb 14, 1:49 pm, Doan wrote:
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:
On 9 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 9:17 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 5:58 pm, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 8, 11:41 am, Doan wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan lies by posting another's writting without acknowledgement,
slipping a few items of his own into the list of FAQ.

Tsk. 0;]

Hi hi hi.. yet another lie for Doan

Another new low for Kane!

Let me see now, which would be the more serious offense?

Lying about what I said, "Taser is safe - Kane's claim " or my posting
the truth about your Faux FAQ?

Doan...

...will tell you when he's lying. He posts.

Hihihi! And I am Alina, posting from Mexico right, Kane?

Yep. Prove otherwise.

Hihihi! Are you that STUPID?

Doan

I even sent you the copy of the Embry study thinking you were Alina.
Sure had me fooled.

0:]

Hihihi! You sent me a copy???

Yep.

Prove it!

To what addresss?

The address 'Alina' gave me, Doan. You know the one.

Which address is that, Kane? How does Alina gave it to you?

Come on, Kane? Can't answer my questions? ;-)

You lied. You are a liar.

When you stop lying I'll answer your questions.

Doan