Old January 3rd 05, 12:39 AM
Cele

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:06:17 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message
.. .
On 28 Dec 2004 06:18:59 -0800, "Paul & Cele" wrote:
snip

Cele: I'm entirely fine with it. Here, let's try this: Hey you guys on
assp: If a fellow gives you a ring that closely resembles an engagement
ring, and says the words, "Cele, would you do something for me? Would
you marry me?" what do you think he is indicating about his intentions?

Hmm... that's a tricky one. Could mean he wants to get um.. some...
and is use to giving women rings to do it.

Is there anything I could say in reply to this that wouldn't get me into
trouble?

Sure. There's...."Not me, no way, I adore Cele and would never ever do
anything to hurt her....."

But I'll settle for the stuff you already said. LOL

Oh, and if you say, "Yes," does that mean you should set a date? Urgent
replies requested, as the date setting part needs to be got on with if
appropriate..........

LOL... I haven't a clue. Check with the married folks.

Are there many in here these days?

Lisa, I think.....who else? Can't remember. Oh. Where's Bri? We
haven't heard from her in ages, have we?

snip

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Cele & Paul

Let's see... it's December what? 'Bout time you guys came up for air.

We had major internet connection issues.

Yes. We did.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it like glue.

Especially since it's also true.

Congratulations!

Thanks, 'Kate.

What he said.