Old August 10th 03, 06:34 AM
Corinne

Default "Safe" anti-anxiety/anti-depressant drugs?? Just recv'd my Hales

Bupropion (Wellbutrin) is EXCELLENT and safe. Good luck!!

Corinne

--
"Since AP parents are accused of "spoiling" their children with
responsiveness, love, understanding, patience, positive interaction,

"Karen" wrote in message
I have a psychiatrist appt set for Tues I cannot handle my overwhelming

anxiety
any longer. This happend with DD#1, not #2 but now. I just received my

copy
of Hales and am trying to figure out how to use it. Most of the drugs I

have
been on before were L3 and I am suspecting not great in a breastfeeding

mother.
Does anyone else have experience with anti-anxiety medications and what

were
you put on?? I would like to go to Dr armed with as much info as possible
along with my book. Thanks.
Karen Ann
Mommy to:
Ashley 11-13-90