Old June 25th 05, 07:07 AM
ECM

I COMPLETELY understand! I have been a bit depressed lately. I have my
good days and my bad. I have been feeling a lack of support from my
girlfriends, that I thought were real friends. None of them have
children, so maybe they just dont understand. So, I know thet feeling
of being really sensitive and emotional from that wacky horomones and
changes with my body.
Hang in there. Imagine the reward we'll all get when we have our
beautiful babies.

camandshane wrote:
Hi there

I am about 8 weeks along and feeling absolutely awful - emotionally and
physically. I have had morning sickness for 2.5 weeks which drives me
nuts by itself as it is always there and I get no relief. I have been
feeling angry/depressed/upset for about 2 weeks which I think is par
for early pregnancy - all those bl**dy hormones. My midwife has given
me Maxalon to help with the morning sickness. It has taken the edge of
the nausea but has given me some awful side effects of restlesness,
drowsyness and depression so I have stopped taking them after a day - I
was ready to jump off the nearest building - if I had the energy to
climb the stairs ;-)

Can someone tell me that I am not going crazy that at this time in
pregnancy you do feel exhausted, upset and useless. I am so scared
that I am going crazy. Please tell me this will get better soon.

Thanks for listening
Cam
Mum to Aiden - 13.5 months
EDD 7 Feb 06